The world’s largest employer is facing some critical human capital challenges in the upcoming years.
FACTOID: By 2012, more than 1 in 3 Federal Employees will be retirement-eligible.
While there has been some good news lately about the process becoming simpler through the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) “Hiring Reform” initiatives, the Federal application process is still complex and cumbersome.
Applying for a Federal Job takes focus and effort. On your own you might find the process daunting or even impossible.
But with some expert guidance from Stevton, you’ll be able to compete with the best applying for Fed Gov positions!
First Step – Go to the USA Jobs Website and create a profile…
NEXT STEP – Contact Mike – and engage him in helping you raise YOUR visibility to Federal Hiring Managers by:
- Creating a “KILLER” Federal Resume
- Preparing for writing the Knowledge, Skill and Ability Essays – often just called “KSAs“
- Networking within the Federal Government
- Preparing for that Federal Interview
- Negotiating (YES, you can!) effectively to close the deal.
It’s a BIG TASK… But why not get started today?
Read Testamonials from Mike Peduto’s clients